Un poco de lo que pasa por mi vida en las francias. Las entradas seran espaciadas a veces, dependiendo de como este de ocupado por aqui, pero de menos sera un lugar para ver que pasa conmigo entre mails grupales ;)

viernes, enero 12, 2007

Isn't it funny?

Isn't it funny how a place you have come to live in for a little over a year can suddenly become home in just a couple of weeks? Isn't it funny how a place so small you have to tiptoe around your chair, or your bag, or your glass of water even; can suddenly become so huge that you pace around aimlessly for hours on end. Life becomes so dull when you have to do the little dance to the train station, specially so when it's not the first time you have to do it. All of a sudden, the idea of winning the lottery becomes all the more interesting and even the whole going back and forth would become a lot more bearable.
Oh well, I am not rich, I am still a simple student trying to get ahead in a new country that churns out some very highly competitive and highly qualified engineers. But I am very sure of myself, I know that I will get ahead with my life, and eventually the whole going back and forth will be all the more easier once the money starts rolling in.